Our customers take advantage of our unique and flexible capabilities to help solve their problems in a variety of ways that are tailored to suit their organisation. In the dynamic high technology environments that we operate in, by understanding our customer's needs first we discover together how to best help solve their problems.
Examples of services engagement models that have worked for our customers in the past include:
- specialist consulting and advisory services, focused on maximising effectiveness of existing and planned investments in innovation from internal resources through active planning and execution management
- shared-risk customer discovery, and alignment of capabilities around potential new technology-driven opportunities
- contracted research and development, and delivery of turn-key new products, either proof of concept or ready for manufacture
- strategy formulation and securing of necessary resources for execution, including people and funding
- objective review of in-flight projects, including projects that are or are in danger of going "off the rails", and advising towards remediation, as well as technical rescue missions for R&D efforts at risk of non-delivery
- hands-on project management of large high-complexity technical projects
Products and technologies
Spangaro Systems has proprietary hardware and software technologies including in the following areas:
- programmable semiconductor architectures for low-power, high density programmable logic systems
- sensor systems to monitor state of charge for lithium battery storage, such as electric vehicles and home and industrial energy storage systems
- wireless internet of things networks
We also have particular expertise in a range of technical fields, including:
- low-power digital semiconductor architectures
- low-power wireless technologies
- asynchronous logic systems, including Null Convention Logic (NCL) systems
- digital signal processing
- performance benchmarking of processing systems
- indoor geolocation technologies and GPS systems
Stratisfi - Internet of Things tracking technology
Stratisfi provides practical, economic, turnkey solutions to enable customers to know where their people and assets are in real time.
Unlike cellular-based solutions that require external power or huge batteries and telco service fees, our tiny GPS tracking tags can operate for months or even years on AA cells - and there are no SIM cards or telco contracts.
Poor cellular coverage is no problem either. Our cooperative network enables customers to create their own network extensions wherever they need coverage, while seamlessly sharing coverage of other customer networks. And like WiFi, there are no spectrum licenses required.
Our cooperative network technology provides powerful advantages: customers have complete control over providing their own coverage while benefiting from additional coverage from all other customers, without any interference, frequency-planning, security or capacity issues. All this is seamless, no additional effort is required on the customers part.
Setup is simple. Plug in one or more basestations (depending on coverage) to the power supply, load your tag's batteries and track locations in real time via the web or phone. That's it.
And the range is amazing, our tags will transmit their location to a basestation typically 2-20km away, depending on terrain and siting, using omnidirectional transmission and reception (so there is no need to aim antennae).
Visit www.stratisfi.com for more information.